April 29, 2009

Sorry

Well I am very pleased to post this blog as many of you have asked me why it has been so long since my last blog on April 7, 2009. It is also fun for me to see my counter continue to rise and rise. I am always curious to know if people are enjoying my blog. I have heard from many of you and most comments have been quite positive.

The reason for my long absence has been for a couple of reasons. First with nice weather I tend to take Emma outside to play instead of having her watch hours and hours of Dora the Explorer. This is about my only free time to blog is when she watches TV because otherwise she is attached to my hip asking me so many “WHY” questions I am mentally exhausted. Second, at times I draw a blank as to what I should write. Should I be serious? Should I be funny? And it takes me about an hour to come up with something good. Finally, at night time when my wife comes home from work (just about the time Emma goes to bed) I want to spend my time with her instead of sitting on the couch watching TV and blogging.

Well now that I have gotten this off my chest I will now post my newest blog that I hope you all enjoy. Thanks again for your loyal reading and sorry I had to make you wait so long for the newest blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment