July 1, 2009

Funny Stories from Emma

As many of you know Emma is almost 5 years old. As she learned that a new baby will be arriving in the near future, she is adamant of a few things. I must preface this story by telling you Heather and I will not find out what the baby will be prior to the birth. So with that said, Emma is telling people 1 of 3 things when they ask her about her new sibling. Emma says, “My mommy has a baby brother and baby sister in her tummy.” Second she may say, “My mommy has a baby brother in her tummy.” Third she may say, “My mommy has a baby sister in her tummy.”

And with that said, Emma has come up with some names for her new brothers or sisters, they are Tresa, Sally, Natalie, Callie, Ashley, Dora, Emma, Eddie, or Heather.

Heather and I laugh every time we hear someone ask Emma because we never know what she might say.

1 comment: